Thursday, June 28, 2007

In Taunton

so here i am... in taunton, mass sitting at the kitchen table with my mom and dad... he's on mom's laptop reading his orlando sentinal news paper and she's writing in her trip journal... and i'm here blogging... i just finished checking all my e-mails and replying to them so we are all caught up... for now anyway...
marc and lucia just got home from a refy meeting and he was trying to get a fire lit under dad so they could go play golf... mom and lucia are going to the store to pick up a few necessities like sugar and coffee and stuff... no not another coffee blog i promise... lol i'm staying here by myself with the dog... take my shower and chill.... all by my onesies in the quiet... mmmm quite...
this vacation is great, i'm loving seeing everyone, but i miss my quiet... i'm not used to the noise of people all the time... after all it's usually either just ray and i or when i'm out mom and i... quiet... sweet quiet...
oh before i forget... today is marc's birthday, he's 31... last night i forced myself to stay up until midnight just so i could be the first to wish him happy birthday... cute huh? then today i gave him his gift and card. hand made by me of course... he loved the little accordion album i made for him of his dog max... i'll take a picture and add it to this when i get it... he also loved the card i made him... i love it when people actually like what i make them... makes me happy...
well dad is wandering around waiting for marc now so they can leave and then mom and lucia will head off to the store and i will relax...

No comments: