Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pussy cats.... June 23, 2007

My friend of over 40 years came to sheryl’s to pick me up and take me back to her house for a few days for a visit today. I grabbed my stuff that I was taking and left what I didn’t need for dad to put in the van when we head to Marc and Lucia’s on the 27th.
We gabbed all the way from berlin to Billerica. Sometimes you don’t know just how much you miss someone until you are back with them. She and I are more like sisters then friends… wait no, sisters fight… we used to fight when we were little but not now… we are all grown up now… lol
We get to her house and her mom was here waiting for us, they live together. So we sit and visit for a couple hours. Talking about when we were kids and talking about her new cats. Two are called pixie bobs, a special bread of cats that are close relatives to some wild cat in Africa or something. The third cat “oopsie” is half savanna… another wild cat from Africa. They are all beautiful though the pixies are a bit different to look at… cute though… Paul Mewman… yes that’s his name… is like 17 pounds and short bodied with a naturally bobbed tail. His tail just happens to go off to the left… like a crooked handle… his belly is really wide and when he walks he waddles… the shape is normal for the breed. His best quality is his face. His eyes are amazing sort of a green blue and intense… the fur around his head is so much like a lion it’s amazing. He’s really a beautiful cat.
The other pixie is Princess… she’s half the size of Paul… seriously half the size… she’s older but she was the runt of the litter… I’ve only seen glimpses of her as she’s not really a people cat… she’s laurie’s cat and that is that… after a couple years she finally lets one of laurie’s brothers come near her… she looks like a mini paul but a girl… lol
The third cat is Oopsie… she’s half savannah. She’s gorgeous. Her fur is short but silky and she’s got a lean tall sleek body. She’s the baby of the three but she’s very bossy… her coloring is hard to describe but it has loads and loads of copper in it… some stripes but not really bold ones… more subtle… tonight she actually let me pick her up. Wahoo…. Cool huh???
I miss my kitties… midnight passed away a couple months ago and emma is at home with ray. I will just have to be patient and wait till I get home to see her…

No comments: