Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just chillin' June 24th 2007

Not much today… just sat around and watched old movies and shows on tv and talked thru most of them… the original plan was that hopefully her brothers and others would stop by for a hello so she bought some burgers and dogs… only one brother showed up… david… the oldest of the kids…
What a funny guy… always has been… also a great conversationalist… I could listen to his stories all the time… even if some were repeated it doesn’t matter… he’s a blast to listen to…
Laurie ended up cooking burgers on the stove because the grill wasn’t working and besides it was just the four of us… very good burgers… she also made a broccoli salad and a pasta salad…
After we ate we came back down to the den and put on more old movies and talked some more… it was just a peaceful day…my kind of day… it was great…
Now dave has headed home, laurie went up to bed as she is a very early riser and I’m sitting downstairs watching “end of days” on sci fi and tying my blogs in word that I will copy and past over to my blog site because I can’t get on line…
Sorry girls I planned on going in and checking my mail and replying but that will have to wait until I get to marc and lucia’s house on Wednesday.

No comments: