Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'm here...

in illinois... got here yesterday morning... around 6am ish... spent about 1/2 hour mauling my little guy... who btw... went spazzy when he saw me... kekeke... he loves his gramma... then off to school he went...next thing i know... sandra and mom are off to the store... mom is amazing... rides 19 hours straight thru from mass to illinois and off she goes to walmart... lmao (we needed food...) i didn't go for the ride... thank you very much... my back was just about gone from the ride out here... i didn't need to add to it. around 2ish i went into "my room" to lay down and give my pain pills a chance to work, oh and to lay down completely stretched out instead of crunched on a van seat... just as i was unwinding enough to doze off in comes my little guy from school... with help from his mommy... to lay down with me to tell me how is day went at school... mommy said that it was so he could take a nap with me... well we laid in bed for almost 2 hours chatting... now christian still doesn't talk... well he does... just not in a language that we all can understand... when mommy came in to check on us after about an hour she scolded us because we weren't napping... we were talking and playing... lol it's all good though...today christian doesn't have school because it's the 4th of july... later on we are going to a huge cookout and to watch the fireworks... of course christian is convinced they are just for him... cause his birthday is the 5th... lol he's going to be 7 years old... lol......

No comments: