Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bubbles... June 23, 2007 again

Laurie, her mom avis and I went out to dinner tonight… we kind of got carried away talking and then were all starving and none of us wanted to make anything… so we didn’t… we went out for Chinese food… yummo… you can’t get really good Chinese food in florida… my only other food request while up here is a steak and cheese bomb… another huge yummolol So we go off to the restaurant and the food is amazing… the company is great of course and we have a lovely dinner…
After dinner we go for a bit of a drive. Laurie’s nephew Dana has been into ghosts and hauntings and stuff and told his aunt about a place he goes to that is haunted and of course now laurie wants to see it. On the way back to her house she wants to see it… with her mom and I in the car… I’m not one for creepy scary stuff but what the heck… it’s still light out… well we found a place we think is the place Dana was talking about but nothing… guess it’s only in the dark. Lol
When we came home avis was tired and wanted to get settled into bed so laurie took care of her then asked me if I would be interested in a dip in her hot tub… a new experience for me again… never been in a hot tub… always wanted to but never have…
Off we go to get our bathing suits on…
Now I’ve been freezing all afternoon… it’s a bit chilly here… but still the hot tub sounded great so in we went… omg… I was in heaven… it was 102 in it and the bubbles and steam were rising… we sat and talked in the dark with just one blue bulb lit in the bottom of the tub and the stars above… oh and one little bug light up on the top part of the deck cause it was really dark getting to the tub and she didn’t want me to fall going down the stairs… next time no bug light… Laying in the tub looking up at the stars and just listening to the night sounds… wow… talk about relaxing…
After about ½ hour Laurie decides to go hop into her in ground pool to cool down and then go back into the hot tub… she goes down and goes right in swims to the other end and gets out… well as she’s heading to the other end I decided that it can’t be that cold cause she just went in and swam so I decided that I would do it too… she asks me if that is what I’m thinking of doing and when I say yes she tells me that it’s pretty cold and I might not like it… I tell her I’ll test it with my foot… my foot… no way my toes… that’s as far as I got into the pool… the water was freezing… brrr… back to my bubbles thanks…
I want a hot tub… I want one really bad now… guess I need to really save my pennies… lol

No comments: