Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

So today I packed up most of my stuff so that when I get up in the wee hours of the morning all I have to do is ride to the airport and head home.
I can't wait to be back in my own house in my own bed with my sweetheart... I miss him something awful, course I knew I would, I always do.
I'm thrilled that Marc is able to get around some. Today he was down in his basement helping his neighbor work on the rooms down there. They are redoing the whole basement into different rooms. They have a game room, laundry room, sort of a small family/tv room and an office. The value of their house is going to go way up with all the work being done on it.
So my flight takes off at 9:30 am and I arrive in Florida around noon. Ray is picking me up. I can't wait to be near my craft room again. It's really hard not to be able to just go and make something if it gets in my head.
Like I took a gazillion pictures of Max, my granddog these past two weeks and I already have three double page spreads I want to do with some of them. I even have the titles all set for them... one dbl lo of a dog and his bone... one of him playing with my ddil and the other one of him eating his "ice cream"... I even kept the box that the ice cream came in for the layout... lol
It stinks when you have the pages in your head and you can't just go and work on them... Or like the swap I'm in and can't go work on it... I miss home... I can't wait to be home... I know what I'm doing tomorrow night... lol.... scrappin' wahoo...

No comments: