Saturday, May 26, 2007

another saturday night and i ain't got no money... lol

yep i named my blog site perfectly... just as i was getting ready to put in a title for this post the above song popped into my head... lol
so ray is asleep in his recliner next to me... snoring softly for a change and the sci fi channel is on and there is a pathetically dumb movie on... lol it's like a bad copy of armageddon. what's worse is the fate of the world is in the hands of steven baldwin... omg...
you can tell it's a holiday weekend because the posts on the two yahoo groups i am active in are few so not much to read and reply to there so here i sit... trying to figure out what i am going to write about in my blog. since my life isn't all that exciting there isn't a lot to write about but i'm sure i'll find something... lol i always do...
i'm had an annoying headache for days now... so many days that i can't remember... it's one of those that sit just behind your eyeballs and won't go away... it's a good thing i can type and not have to really look at the keys and concentrate much... less strain on my head
like i said, today is saturday, maybe i didn't say that earlier... but it is so mom and i went to wal-mart to do our weekly grocery shop. boy groceries are expensive... $200. just to feed two people... omg... course there were probably some things in the cart that i didn't "have" to buy... and one of them i didn't pay for, mom did... i got my own postage scale/meter... since i do a lot of mailing with my groups that i belong to it will be more accurate than using my little kitchen scale... and this scale goes up to 3 pounds so that's a plus too... don't want to be messing with the government and the post office... lol
oh and i did spend $12.00 extra on something for myself... my combo mic earpiece for my laptop broke and i needed a new one and lucky me, found on in the clearance isle... love that isle... but you have to be careful because some of the stuff there still isn't that great a deal and you can find some of the items there cheaper at other stores... so buyer beware... lol
i can't believe i'm typing this junk... but i just don't have much else to say tonight so i guess something is better than nothing... welcome to my life...
well i'm going to end this pathetic blog and hope that the next one is just a bit more exciting... lol

1 comment:

Sandy said...

but you know sometimes it is fun to just type in random junk ;) I love reading your blog ;)