Tuesday, May 15, 2007

argh....

i came into my craft room to log on the puter just to check my mail and maybe write a small blog...

3 hours later i'm still sitting here... haven't finished going through my e-mails... yes i'm that popular... j/k it's not all personally for me... but i like to think it is... lol

i was fine till i got to a message from becky... with a link to a you tube video on tying a piece of ribbon... i mean really... how hard is it to tie a knot...??? lol

in the message was a note from becky on how to tie the perfect bow in ribbon... well i can and i do... i made myself a bow maker out of a piece of 2x4 and some dowels... works like a charm... so of course i had to stop reading my mail, find the darn thing... (bow maker) and take pictures of it so i could post them to the yahoo group becky is in for her to see...

well just showing her and the others this neat tool wasn't enough... i then had to go and get a piece or ribbon and actually make a bow and take a picture of it to prove it was in fact a perfect one... lol which it is...

so of course i had to take the pictures and upload them to my photo album in said group and then post a message that they were there and put the link for them to get to the photo album easier so that they could see just how smart i am... making this all by my onsies... lol

so yes here it is 3 hours later and i haven't gotten in the shower from working out in the front garden tonight... can you say filthy... ewwww... my back hurts and i'm tired... but i always have time for my girls...

love you all....

me
my bow maker... lol

No comments: