Saturday, April 20, 2013

Yesterday, mom and I did our usual Friday Grocery shopping. It was a big shop because I not only had to buy for the house but I had to buy for Ray's next trip out. Yup he's home. He got home Thursday night and is here until sometime Tuesday. I am going to take advantage of actually being with my honey while he's here because I miss him so much when he isn't. Thank goodness for Barkely, he's my companion dog while Ray is over the road. So while shopping mom found some new dog toys. After sifting thru the display she found just the new toy she wanted to buy him. Yes Gramma Rogge likes to buy him squeak toys. This one is a squeaky hedgehog. He hasn't stopped either playing with it or protecting it from us for a day and a half now. I think he likes it Mom... Thanks Mom for treating Barkley like one of the family... I love you.

No comments: