Saturday, April 13, 2013

Barks again

I know I don't post regularly but I do give it a try... today's story is about my favorite subject. my dog, Barkley. Yesterday was an unusual day for us... first as I was Getting ready to go grocery shopping with mom I was not paying attention to Barks. Well I guess he decided he had to "go" really badly... I'm now ready to go but have to make one last potty break before leaving the house and when I go to the spare bathroom right in the middle of the floor is a doggie poop... I wasn't mad, upset or anything. I figured he tried to tell me but I didn't get it as I was getting ready to go out and he really had to go so he actually chose to go to the bathroom in the bathroom... I know I should have reprimanded him with some "bad dog" stuff but I couldn't bring myself to because this is the first time since he's come to live with us that he's had an accident and it wasn't his fault... when you got to, you got to go.

No comments: