Saturday, April 20, 2013

Today at 3:32pm I became Mrs. Donna Studley 17 years ago. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I married my soul mate. Just the fact that he and his driver manager managed to rout his loads this way so he could be home with me on our 17th Anniversary. Thanks Kim... Once again, he didn't disappoint me in his choice of gifts. one is a vase with a button on the back and one closed single rose in it. You push the button and the rose opens up to reveal a decorated bottle cap saying I Love You. He also bought me a rain chain. The rain chain is a string of 10 small pots that you put where a downspout is so the ray runs thru it and it makes a beautiful sound. I know what I an doing today. I will put up my rain chain because we are supposed to get rain today and I want to hear it. I love you honey... always will...

No comments: