Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Organizing

I guess I've been hit by the spring cleaning bug. At least in my craft room. I rearranged it a few months ago and removed the big ole bulky desk that was just sitting in it collecting piles of "stuff". With that out I found I had tons of space to play with.
My problem is getting it set up just the way I want to make it a more productive space. I love having my favorite toys right up and close to me but, I have tons of little things in clear small containers that I would love to have all around me so that their pretty colors inspire me not to mention hopefully get me thinking on how i can use them in my paper crafting.
I would love to hear how you all have your space set up and pictures for me to look at so I might be even more inspired. Just pop a link in your comment if you want and I can come take a peek.
I'm planning on some narrow shelving around my work table to put little clear containers on as well as a huge jar I have that I'm going to fill with clothes pins wrapped in pretty ribbons. I'm hoping it will resemble a huge candy jar. You can be sure that i will now be looking at yard sales and flea markets for "pretty" clear containers for all my treasures.
Now if I could only get past liking them so much that I don't want to use them and give them away. LOL

1 comment:

Sweet Pea said...

I'm learning that once I think I'm organized I need to re-organize. At work we call that Continuous Improvement...ha ha! After last night I don't know if I'll ever go back to my scrap room. There was a large nasty snail (without his house) in my basement in the Crop Room. Yucky!