Friday, March 21, 2008

Old friends / New friends

Once again I can say that my life has been changed by the internet and in a good way. I got an e-mail from a friend I had lost touch with saying she was so sorry to hear about my loss of Christian. Of course her words touched my heart.
What I didn't expect was that I was invited to join her yahoo group again and reconnect with some friends I really missed. On top of that other friends that left that group were also invited back in. Now not only are we together but we are given the opportunity to make even more friends.
These people are so creative and so open to creativity that it's wonderful sharing ideas and tips and techniques. I'm so glad this friend kept trying. That she didn't give up on me. I love you girl.
You all need to take stock in friends that are brought into your life, no matter how they are brought in it. They are like petals to the flower of your life and even though that flower can live without all the petals they make your flower that much prettier.

No comments: