Monday, September 10, 2007

wee hours of the morning

and i'm awake... i was in bed... for a few hours now... watching some tevoed shows and getting myself sleepy so that i could get some rest... but what happens... hubby calls me to leave a message not to worry if he's not home on time in the morning cause one of his drivers got his truck stuck in sand... hmmm sand... florida... what an idiot... lol not my hubby but the other driver... tried to bang a u turn in the sand on the side of the road with a huge tractor... yup what an idiot.. and what does this intelligent driver say to my hubby??? "it's okay, i know what i'm doing." lol he sure does... he's staying stuck until they get a tow truck out to him... in the mean time my dh is going to run out of hours according to d.o.t. regulations and that's not a good thing, not to mention that the trailers of food are probably going to be late to their day delivery drivers which is going to make customers ticked... you know... the trickle down effect... lol
so here i am, writing in my blog instead of sleeping because i heard the machine, not the phone ringing, someone talking in my living room... on the machine... so i just had to get up to see what and who it was... and now i'm awake... argh... tomorrow is going to be a very lonnnnng day for me and my hubby... i guarantee it... lol

No comments: