Friday, September 7, 2007

internet friends

who says you can't make friends all over the world and not leave the comfort of your house...? well actually pretty much no one anymore... thanks to the internet...
i just spent a great evening with a bunch of very creative, friendly women sharing crafting ideas and tips and links to sites to spend money that shouldn't be spent but hey it makes us happy to spend it...
thanks to the internet i've got some friends now that i would have never met in my lifetime and hopefully they will be my friends for the rest of my lifetime.
it's great to open up a conference room and just share... encourage, laugh, just sit and either listen or watch the type fly by in the chat...
my life is much more rounded with these new friends in it and i wouldn't have it any other way.
at least there is one more thing in technology that i'm happy for...

2 comments:

Rick said...

Came to your blog through Dawn's - I know what you mean. I've gotten to know people from all over the US and I probably never will meet them this side of heaven, because of the internet.

Donna said...

rick,
who's dawn... lol...